Year 1 & 1st Summer Abroad

Winter Break


Bring Your Passport To Campus (or make a copy)

To go to Taiwan, you will not need to apply for a visa, but you will still need to have a copy of the vitals page of your passport, both for Study Abroad and for our overseas partner.
Determine now if you will need to bring your passport with you to campus, or if you can keep it at your permanent address for safe keeping.